Product Review: Plantfolk Apothecary Sea of Love Salts

by - 10:40:00 AM

I received so many gorgeous bath products for my birthday a few weeks ago, and I could not wait to try everything out. One of the first products I tried was this jar of bath salts from Plantfolk Apothecary. 
I had initially seen these on Urban Outfitters, (Plantfolk Apothecary does have a site, but it is down for maintenance at the time of writing this) and I couldn't add them to my wishlist fast enough- they sounded absolutely amazing. Luckily, my mom is good at sticking to my wishlist, so I got exactly what I wanted!
These pale pink bath salts are incredibly aromatic. The moment you remove the lid of the jar, they release a strong aroma of lemongrass, a hint of sweet vanilla, and a slight herbal, chamomile undertone. It's the perfect summer bath scent; fresh, sweet, and green.
Out of all the different categories of bath products out there, I tend to find soaking halts are my favorite, and have the most noticeable effect on me physically, and when it comes to relaxation. This little jar is jam packed with three different salts: Pacific sea salt, Celtic sea salt, and pink Himalayan salt. This combination is excellent for treating muscle soreness, and drawing out impurities. I also find that with soaking salts, I leave the tub with the same feeling one gets after spending the day at the beach, content, relaxed, and renewed by the sea.
Rhassoul Clay also has a hand in that cleansed and renewed feeling, because it is best known for effectively unblocking pores, and it contains many softening and nutritive vitamins and minerals, such as silicon, magnesium, iron, sodium, potassium, and lithium.
Combined with the lemongrass, chamomile, and vanilla essential oils, these ingredients relax the body and mind, and leave your skin feeling incredibly soft. I also added Fig + Yarrow's Woods Bath and Body Oil to my bath, and the combination resulted in one of the best smelling, most moisturizing baths I've taken. I really love these salts, and will certainly be purchasing them once I run out, and I would love to try the Wood Fired version as well.

Size: 9oz
Price $14

You May Also Like

0 comments