Silk Naturals Swatches - Plenty of Peach Eyeshadow Set

by - 10:45:00 AM





Now that I have thoroughly cleaned up all of my skincare and body products, I have decided to tackle the toxins in my makeup drawer. My downfall when it comes to makeup has got to be eye shadow palettes. I have more palettes than I will ever get through, and most of them barely touched (luckily) so they have been fairly easy to resell. Of course, a few of my favorites will be missed, I have a particular soft spot for the Urban Decay Naked palettes, and while I will be holding onto and using my Naked 2 for sentimental reasons, and because it's too used to sell, I would like to start replacing the others with clean alternatives. And that's how I discovered Silk Naturals. 
Silk naturals is a makeup company best known in the green beauty world for their incredible dupes of popular products from brands like Urban Decay, Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, and Bobbi Brown. Silk Naturals has not only fulfilled my need for Naked Palette dupes, but I also discovered a dupe for the glorious Too Faced Sweet Peach palette that I have been coveting for months. 
I never got my hands on the original, and after trying out this set from Silk Naturals, I have no need to. These loose eye shadows are incredibly pigmented, and the shades give all the swatches from the original a run for their money. And, speaking of money, the Too Faced original is $49 for .54oz of product, while the Silk Naturals Plenty of Peach version is $59.95 for roughly 1.62oz (SN shadows come in half filled 5 gram jars), so you get over 3 times the product, for only $11 more. 
While I don't have the original to do comparison swatches too, I have photographed the Silk Naturals Plenty of Peach shadows and their swatches below, and noted which Too Faced shade they are formulated after. All swatches are done over primer. I am absolutely smitten with this set of shadows, and I highly recommend you check out Silk Naturals.




Goddess - White Peach

 A vanilla highlight with subtle shimmer.


Tanlines - Luscious

Brozey medium brown with gold shimmer 


Sundress - Just Peachy

A peachy nude-pink with subtle shimmer



Bayou - Bless Her Heart

Olive green with gold shimmer




Darkside - Tempting

Black with subtle silver sparkle.



Backroad - Charmed, I'm Sure

Neutral matte brown



Sunkissed - Nectar

Golden cream with shimmer



Scene Stealer - Cobbler

Cool toned, shimmery brown, almost mauvey



Belle - Candied Peach

Orangey pink with gold shimmer


Strawberry Blonde - Bellini

Pink toned bronze with shimmer


Scorching - Peach Pit

Warm brown with gold shimmer



Rendezvous - Delectable

Matte purple-brown



Coastal - Peaches N Cream

Matte peach toned cream



Savannah - Georgia

Rose with gold shimmer



Boost - Caramelized

Rose toned brown with shimmer


Freckle - Puree

Warm toned matte brown


Cognac - Summer Yum

Red toned matte brown with slight shimmer


Shindig - Talk Derby To Me

Deep purple with purple and blue glitter






You May Also Like

0 comments