Christingle Body Conditioner

by - 8:14:00 PM



The name of this body conditioner certainly doesn't lie, it will absolutely make you tingle! After my normal shower routine, as a last step, I moved out of the water and applied this all over my body. I had heard that this product is meant to leave your skin feeling cool and minty fresh, but I had no idea what I was in for. I started at my shoulders and worked my way down, and didn’t really feel anything out of the ordinary at first, but once I reached my legs I started to feel a tingly sensation. By the time I had rinsed off and stepped out of the shower, I was covered in goose bumps! This is some serious stuff, and I do not recommend it if your body naturally runs a bit on the cooler side like mine does, because you will be stuck huddling under the covers for a good 20 minutes after your shower. 
The reason this product causes such an intense sensation is due to the minty ingredients- this contains menthol crystals, peppermint oil, and spearmint oil, all of which leave your skin feeling cool and refreshed, and give this body conditioner a straightforward, minty aroma that lingers on your skin. The oils and butters found in Christingle, such as jojoba oil, murumuru butter, and shea butter retain moisture and leave your skin feeling incredibly soft. Despite rinsing of this product in the shower, it helps to keep your skin very hydrated all day, and I didn’t need to apply lotion at all after my shower, or throughout the day.
Unfortunately, since this did leave me a bit too chilly, I will probably not purchase this. The tub I do have was from a gift set I received for Christmas, and while I will certainly use it up, I don’t plan to use this agin till a scorching hot summer day rolls around. This certainly isn’t an ideal product for the dead of winter!
Rating: 3/5
Price: 
  • UK - £16.50 for 225g.
  • US - $5.95 / 1.5oz or $26.95 for 7.4oz
Status: Limited Edition, Christmas 2015
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase?: No
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Murumuru Butter (Astrocaryum Murumuru), Glycerine, Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrosopermum parkii), Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Menthol Crystals, Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Spearmint Oil (Mentha spicata), Grapefruit Oil (Citrus paradisi), Cassia Oil (Cinnnamomum Cassia), Lilial, Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Colour 42090.

You May Also Like

0 comments