Golden Wonder Bath Bomb

by - 9:52:00 PM

 There is something so magical about Christmas bath bombs from Lush. I had seen photos and demos of Golden Wonder, and it looked incredible, so I just had to order myself one. Unfortunately, it took about 15 days to reach me, and along the way it encountered a little bit of damage. Luckily customer service at Lush is fantastic, so I have replacements for Golden Wonder and another damaged bomb, Luxury Lush Pud, on their way to me along with an extra little something. But in the meantime, I thought it would be best not to let my broken bombs go to waste, and gave Golden Wonder a try. And despite it’s less than perfect condition, it still preformed beautifully.
Golden wonder shares it’s scent with the Celebrate scent family from lush, which is a bright, citrus scent, inspired by champagne and good cheer. It is a scent that works equally well in the winter or summer, so Golden wonder is a bomb you’ll want to stock up on. Shaped like a gold gift with a white bow, there is a wonderful gift waiting inside. 
In the bath, I felt the scent was less citrusy than I expected, but it was still a very fresh and clean smelling bath, perfect for the morning. And of course, upon dropping this in the water, the pale exterior fizzes away to reveal a gorgeous turquoise center filed with little gold stars. 
Rating: 4/5
Price: 
  • UK - £3.95
  • US- $6.95
Status: Limited Edition, Christmas
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase?: Yes
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Sweet Orange Oil, Cognac Oil, Lime Oil, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Gardenia Extract, Benzyl Benzoate, *Limonene, Colour 15510, Colour 45350, Colour 45410, Colour 42090, Edible Golden Stars, Golden Lustre, Golden Lustre Spray.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really wanted to try this bath bomb and was planning to get some in the boxing day sales. Unfortunately due to how badly the online sale was set up I wasn't able to get any. Enjoy!

    Jess x
    indulgentrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete