Magic of Christmas FUN

by - 4:11:00 PM



FUN is an incredibly cool product from lush that can be molded like Play-Doh, crumbled under the tap for bubbles in your bath, or used as soap or shampoo. Magic of Christmas is perhaps even more exciting, because unlike most other colors of FUN, this one is coated in gorgeous luster. 
This festive fun comes in 4 colored segments- Blue, magenta, gold, and white, each with an exterior coordinating shimmer, giving them a beautiful pearlescent effect. All four segments share the same beautiful scent, that of Jingle Spells Bath Bomb, which is composed of Juniper berry, Tangerine, Fennel, and Ylang Ylang. Strangely, I thought this smelled much more like the Honey I Washed the Kids scent family than Jingle Spells, because while the bath bomb is quite herbal, this FUN bar is sweet, warm, and more of a berry & honey scent in my opinion. Either way, it is a gorgeous scent nonetheless and would pair beautifully with products from either scent family.
I usually use my FUN as a bubble bar, and I decided to use a mix of the blue and white segments for my first bath with this. I used about 1/3 of each color, popped them in a strainer, and upon contact with the water mounds of bubbles formed and the water turned a gorgeous turquoise blue. I was sad to see that the luster didn’t make much of an impression in the water, but the multitude of bubbles and the soothing color made for a pretty bathing experience nonetheless.
I do find that with FUN, the bubbles do tend to disperse much faster than with a traditional bubble bar. Also, I did notice the scent of this was very strong once it mixed with the water. I have not used this to mold or roll up and slice, but this seems to be a much nicer consistency than my Aliens and Monsters FUN, so I think it will stick and hold its shape much better than that did.
Overall this was a nice, gentle product that was pretty and kind to my skin, but not overwhelming in scent. I would probably repurchase this, and I look forward to using the remaining colors!
Rating: 3.5/5
Price: 
  • UK - £5.00 for 200g
  • US - $6.95 for 7oz
Status: Limited Edition, Christmas 2015
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase?: Yes
Ingredients:Cornflour, Talc, Glycerine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Juniperberry Oil, Tangerine Oil, Fennel Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Radiant Gold, Gold Glimmer and Pearl White Lustre, Limonene, Linalool, Perfume, Colour 42090, Colour 14700, Colour 17200.

You May Also Like

0 comments