Nightwing Shower Jelly

by - 3:22:00 PM

Shower jellies are a seriously cool concept, and who doesn’t love a spooky bat? Nightwing is a fun addition to the 2015 Halloween collection! This jiggly, winged friend smells absolutely delightful- very citrusy from the fresh lime juice. The lime is also a great ingredient for brightening your skin, while aloe vera soothes and moisturizes.
You can use this little guy in a few different ways- rub him directly on your skin as is,, pinch a piece off and use a loofa or washcloth, or even chill or freeze it. Freezing it is my favorite method, I find it cools me down nicely in the bath, and it makes it so much easier to hold. I also think this would make a really nice hand soap to set out in a dish on the bathroom counter, to double as a spooky decoration.
This jelly is delightfully smooth to apply, and lathers well, creating rich purple suds that do not stain. My only complaints are that it was incredibly slippery which makes it easy to drop and slither down the drain, and my pot was a little leaky when I opened my gift set, Also, I did not find it to be very moisturising, and would not be able to skip my after-shower lotion. But overall, it smelled great, felt nice, and was fun and quirky and I would most likely repurchase it.
Rating: 4 out of 5
Price: £3.95/$6.95 (£0.55/$0.85 cheaper in UK)
Status: Halloween Limited Edition 2015
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase?: Yes
Ingredients:  Glycerine, Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Fresh Lime Juice and Aloe Vera Gel Decoction (Aloe barbadensis; citrus aurantifolia), Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Lime Oil (Citrus aurantifolia), Carob Syrup (Ceratonia Silliqua), Citral, Limonene, Colour 17200, Colour 42090, Colour 77266.

You May Also Like

0 comments