Beautiful Pea Green Soap Kitchen Exclusive

by - 2:12:00 PM


This truly is a beautiful soap. A creamy emerald green bar with a sprinkling of flower petals and a kaffir lime leaf on top, this exclusive soap is a sight to behold. I didn’t know what to expect for a scent from the sandalwood, spinach, tangerine, and gardenia, but I was pleasantly surprised with the earthy green and slightly floral aroma that greeted me upon opening the package. Something about this soap brings me such comfort. It it brings to mind a lazy sunny day in mid-July, a stroll by a river along a flower lined path.
When I first picked up this soap, I quickly noticed it was ever so slightly melted by the heat of my hands, and I can only assume this is due to the Coconut and rapeseed oils it contains. I found that these oils make for a very moisturizing (though not very sudsy) lather that feels gentle, but still cleansing. I don’t particularly care for soaps with an intense lather, so this was excellent for me.
An interesting component to this soap is chlorophyll, which actually has some great skincare benefits. It is an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial agent. That makes it fantastic for combating acne and fighting free-radicals.
Overall, I am completely in love with this soap, and I hope it returns to the kitchen very soon! Until then, I will be savoring it, using it only when I need a special pick-me-up!
Rating: 6 out of 5
Price: £4.20/$6.28 for 100g/3.5oz
Status: Kitchen Exclusive
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase?: Yes yes yes!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Sodium Stearate, Fresh Spinach, Sandalwood Oil, Tangerine Oil, Gardenia Extract, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Farnesol, Limonene, Linalool, Chlorophyllin, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Marigold Flower.

You May Also Like

0 comments