Yoga Bomb Bath Bomb

by - 12:24:00 PM


Yoga Bomb was the perfect bath bomb to set the mood for a lazy sunday morning. This slow fizzer has a chalky orange exterior, that takes quite a while to fizzle away to reveal the pastel turquoise and purple hidden within. If you like a bomb that’s pretty and colorful, but not over the top, this is perfect for you. After it has fizzed out, I noticed the vibrant orange waters had lots gold lustre glinting in the morning sunlight.

The mixture of sandalwood, ho wood, and olibanum (frankincense) oils was very relaxing and let off a woody and very slightly sweet floral fragrance. This reminds me of incense without the smoky element. I found that this scent paired beautifully with Karma soap, which I used to wash with. 
Aside from a beautiful aroma, the aforementioned oils lend their cleansing, emollient, and toning properties, leaving you with fresh, softened skin. I also left the bath with lightly fragranced skin and just a touch of luster, which wore off throughout the morning and reminded me of my magically relaxing bath.
I would say this bath bomb is aptly named, and leaves you with the relaxed feeling you may have after doing a light session of yoga. I also thought it would make for a lovely meditative bath, as many of the oils found in this bath bomb are also common scents used to meditate to,
I really enjoyed this beautiful and relaxing bath bomb, and I look forward to using it again!
Rating: 5 out of 5
Price:
  • UK- £3.75 
  • US- $8.95
Status: Permanent
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase? Yes
Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Perfume, Cream Of Tartar (Potassium bitartrate), Cassie Absolute (Acacia farnesiana), Olibanum Oil (Boswellia carteri), Ho Wood Oil (Cinnamomu camphora), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum austro-caledonicum viell), Water (Aqua), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Limonene, Eugenol, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Snowflake, Frosty Holly and Gold Glimmer Lustre (Potassium Aluminium Silicata, Titanium Dioxide, Colour 19140, Colour 42090, Synthetic Fluorphlogite, Colour 77492, Silicia), COlour 45410, Colour 42090.

You May Also Like

0 comments