The Comforter Bubble Bar

by - 12:55:00 PM

The Comforter is certainly one on Lush’s more popular products and fragrances. This sweet and fruity bubble bar shares it’s scents with quite a few delicious products and is large enough to spread across multiple baths. It was one of my very first bubble bars from Lush and remains one of my absolute favorites. 
The comforter is a pretty massive bubble bar, designed in the same style as Brightside, and Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds. I find that I can spread it across 3 baths for the perfect amount of color, scent, and bubbles. I know some people prefer to use the whole thing in one go (which I’ve done and is amazing, though expensive!) or spread it across 4 or more baths. The Comforter produces glorious mountains of fluffy bubbles, and turns the water a beautiful dark pink. Something about being enveloped in a blanket of bubbles and sweet pink water is truly very comforting. I also find that it is quite moisturizing and softening in the water, and I don’t need to rush to apply lotion after my bath.
The scent of The Comforter has to be in my top five Lush Scents. I adore anything fruity and sweet, and the Blackcurrant and Bergamot scent of the Comforter is the perfect balance. its candy like without being sickeningly sweet, and perfect for both winter and summer. I really hope to try this scent in other formats soon. Using this alongside the shower cream and body lotion would make a perfect trio for a sweet blackcurrant themed bath.
Rating: 5/5
Price: 
  • UK £4.95
  • US $11.95
  • As with many products, this is much cheaper to order from the UK (conversion is only $7.45)
Status: Permanent 
Scent Family:
  • Cherie Ripe Massage Bar
  • Cherie Ripe Body Lotion 
  • The Comforter Body Lotion
  • The Comforter Shower Gel
  • The Comforter Bubble Bar
  • The Comforter FUN Bar 
  • The Comforter Liquid Perfume
  • The Comforter Solid Perfume
  • Oopsie Daisy Bubble Bar
  • Reindeer Rock Soap 
  • Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly
  • You Snap The Whip Body Butter
Vegan?: Yes
Would I repurchase?: Yes
Ingredients:  Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil, Cassis Absolute, Cypress Oil, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 45410, Colour 17200.

You May Also Like

0 comments