Schnuggle Body Butter - Kitchen Exclusive

by - 1:13:00 PM


Ever wonder what it’s like to doze off in a sunny field of lavender? Maybe not, but I can only imagine it’s as peaceful and comforting as you feel after using this body butter. A simple, creamy cube, at first this body butter seems very ordinary. But with one whiff, it sends you off on a stroll through the fragrant, bright purple petals.
Body butters from LUSH are used a little differently from the tub of rich body cream that we traditionally associate with the term “body butter”. LUSH’s butters are in a solid bar form, that you use in the shower on wet skin. You apply it just as you would lather yourself with a bar of soap, just rub the bar directly on damp skin to trap in moisture.
I used this in the shower in the evening, and it was a wonderful way to wind down before bed. It contains lots of soothingly scented essential oils, like lavender, chamomile, sandalwood, jasmine, and ginger, though the most noticeable, to me, are lavender and chamomile.
I really liked the feel of this body butter. Schnuggle is made with moisturising shea butter, and it leaves your skin feeling incredibly soft and hydrated. An interesting component of this product is the sodium bicarbonate, which is meant to keep your skin from feeling too oily. While it gave the bar an almost chalky texture, I didn’t find that it reduced the oily feeling on my skin. I didn’t mind though, because I enjoy that luxurious sensation of essential oils working their magic.The scent lingered well on my skin, it was a beautiful, calming scent to fall asleep to.
I highly recommend this product, and I really hope it shows up in the kitchen again soon. I really look forward to trying more LUSH body butters until then as well, I am very impressed!
Rating: 5 out of 5
Price: £3.50/$5.42
Status: Kitchen Exclusive
Vegan?: Yes!
Would I repurchase? Yes!
Ingredients: Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Corn Starch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale), Sandalwood Oil (Santalum album), Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume.* Occurs naturally in essential oils

You May Also Like

0 comments